Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome!

Whew! I finally got around to getting this blog up.

After a few too many late night building binges and some ultra-last-minute prep, everything came into place for the Craft Lake City festival today. I was able to introduce my projects to lots of people that were otherwise unfamiliar with these LED toys and the tech that goes into them, and with tremendous positive feedback! Big thanks to everyone that came out to the show, and especially to those who dared to come into my dark cave of an exhibit.

Now that I can relax a little, I'll try to get lots more content up here in the coming days. In the meantime, check out these photo outtakes from the SLUG magazine shoot we did a couple weeks ago, courtesy of John Barkiple at SLUG Magazine. Thanks again for your interest!

-Ross